What is IVF?
IVF is a type of fertility treatment where fertilisation takes place outside of the body. It’s suitable for people with a wide range of fertility issues and is one of the most commonly used and successful treatments available for many people.
It involves collecting a woman’s eggs and fertilising them manually with sperm in the lab. the embryo is allowed to develop for between two and five days and is then transferred back to the woman’s womb to hopefully continue to a successful birth.
Often several embryos will be created through fertilising the eggs. In these cases, you can choose to freeze theiembryos .These can then used if the first cycle is unsuccessful or if you want to try for another baby.
Who needs IVF ?
- When female partner has damaged fallopian tubes
- Unexplained infertility
- Multiple IUI failures
Why Are Our Success Rates So High?
- Use of the latest technologies
- Maintenance of stringent quality control
- A class 10000 air handling unit installed to provide cleanest air.
- Five embryo culture incubators.
- Three laminar flow work stations to further purify the air.
- Separate IVF zone with vinyl flooring, epoxy paint, joint less aluminium ceiling with clean room lights and stainless steel doors.
- Separate IVF lab, Andrology lab, Ovum pick-up OT and Embryo transfer area.
- Team of best doctors supported by efficient staff
IVF ZONE AT AARUSH IVF & ENDOSCOPY CENTRE
AARUSH IVF & ENDOSCOPY CENTRE has set itself apart as one of the leaders in IVF success rates. The success at our centre is 45 to 50% which is comparable with other centres throughout the world.
Check out what our patients got to say regarding the IVF Procedure
Mrs Mohini suffered from Bilateral Tubal blockages due to tuberculosis . She had not conceived even after 5 years of marriage . After laparoscopic diagnosis and confirmation she underwent IVF and conceived in her second attempt
Mr and Mrs Z had undergone many cycles of IUI and the infertility was largely unexplained . They were offered IVF which resulted in a successful
Soni R was a case of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome . She had tried multiple cycles of Ovulation induction with pills ,injectable hormones as well as IUI but still failed to achieve pregnancy . An IVF was planned for her and she conceived in the second cycle with the embryos frozen in the first attempt
It takes about 15-17 days for a cycle with follicular stimulation and procedures of egg collection and embryo transfer.
The egg collection is under anesthesia and the embryo transfer is absolutely painless procedure done under ultrasound guidance.
Rest is not recommended during the procedure. You can continue your normal activities and work.