ICSI Treatment in India
What is ICSI?
ICSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection) is an ART procedure in which a single healthy active sperm is directly injected into an egg to achieve fertilization. ICSI is an advancement over IVF to improve the chances of having a pregnancy by making sure the egg is fertilized by injecting a motile sperm directly into the egg cytoplasm. In IVF the eggs are mixed with sperms in a dish to achieve fertilization and for this lot of healthy motile sperms are needed. But in ICSI a single good sperm can achieve the same result. ICSI procedure in India is a successful development to help men with low sperm count and compromised motility.
This revolutionary technique is performed with special equipment and a well-trained embryologist.
Is ICSI treatment for You?
ICSI treatment is a good solution to overcome the hassles of inadequate male infertility problems Such as:
- Low sperm count.
- Unexplained Fertilization Failure.
- Poor morphology & poor motility sperm.
- Low fertilization in previous IVF cycles.
- IVF could not be performed.
- Using frozen sperms in your treatment which may not be of optimum quality.
- Even when the sperm reaches the egg, they cannot fertilize the eggs.
- Ejaculation related problems where sperms are retrieved by surgical means.
- High levels of antibodies against sperms.
- This procedure also comes in handy for poor responders, where there are fewer eggs retrieved.
The Best ICSI Clinic in Mumbai
Since ICSI offers better results it is a method of choice for most couples as it helps them achieve their dream of having a baby.. The success rate for ICSI procedure is 60-70 %. This procedure allows the embryologists to select the best quality sperm and egg for fertilization.