Aarush IVF for All Your Solutions for PCOD Problems
Today a lot of females suffer from PCOD problems that can be depressing as hell and can make your mental and physical health weak. There can be many reasons behind it including a bad lifestyle and obesity. Obesity has a significant effect on the fertility of a female. However, Aarush IVF provides effective solutions for PCOD problems and has the best and experienced doctors to guide you.
Aarush IVF & Endoscopy Centre runs an obesity clinic wherein, we provide facilities like:
- Body fat analysis (by Karada Scan) This machine gives the patient an accurate measurement of total body fat percentage, visceral body fat, skeletal muscle percentage, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR) and actual body age.
- Diet counselling & Exercise
- A proper diet plan is advised as per the patient’s lifestyle, eating habits, socio-cultural habits which will help the patient to maintain his/her ideal body weight. Along with diet, certain exercises for future weight maintenance are also advised.
- When the patient is obese, the chances of conceiving a baby are decreased to a great extent.
- If the female body conceives being obese, there are higher chances of facing abortion. not just fertility issues but also the risk of diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
Why is weight reduction important in obese patients before fertility treatment ?
Obesity has effects over all aspects of fertility treatment.
- Response to stimulation of eggs may be dampened , higher dose usage , high risk to anesthesia.
- In addition medical problems like Diabetes and High Blood pressure have increased incidence in obese patients.
- Reduced chances of conception in obese patients.
- High chances of abortion , preterm labor in obese patients.
The doctors usually advise you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow a proper diet as a part of PCOD treatment. We have a range of machines and tools to measure the body fat percentage like basal metabolic rate (BMR), skeletal muscle percentage, and even visceral body fat in the hospital. These details help in determining the correct solution for PCOD issues.
Aarush IVF provides the best PCOD treatment in Mumbai at affordable rates and helps the patients to fulfil their dreams of being a parent. To help improve your fertility issues, there are several packages as well designed to offer you a complete health solution. These include ICSI, Donor Egg Cycle, Donor Embryo Cycle, Budget IVF, and many more. Based on your condition, the right package and the treatment are applicable. Book your appointment today to get all solutions for PCOD problems in Mumbai.
Hence it is desirable to reduce weight prior to starting fertility treatment.
Discuss with our experts on what is the target weight and how it can be achieved.
PCOD, also known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome refers to the presence of multiple cysts in the ovary that creates complications in conceiving a child. Apart from this, it has a significant effect on the health of the female body as well. Aarush IVF provides PCOD problem solutions to every female out there at reasonable costs.
The PCOD solution provided by the doctors to the patients most commonly includes minor changes in the diet and lifestyle. Sometimes, several medications are also provided by fertility doctors that help to reduce the effects of PCOD. The weight, however, needs to be reduced before undergoing any fertility treatment.
The most commonly used PCOD problem solution tablet is Metformin and Clomiphene. They can be given alone or in combination depending on the complications involved in your case. The doctors also provide a diet chart and advise you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
When you undergo PCOD treatment in the hospital, the most commonly observed phenomenon is the analysis of your body fat percentage because it helps in deciding the kind of fertility treatment. Often, the drugs are given in combination and it is advised to follow a healthy lifestyle and diet.
The solution to the PCOD problem is to follow a healthy diet. With the right diet and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle, the issue can be resolved to a great extent. You must do exercise regularly and should have a good sleeping pattern so that your body remains in a healthy state.